V & A Waterfront
Elegance with home comforts at its best. This gorgeous three bedroom yacht basin facing apartment offers everything you require to feel at home while on holiday and yet still offering more with modern finishes, luxurious furniture, and top of the range appliances.
The apartment has two balconies with views of the Marina and canals on one side and views of the yacht basin and Table Bay from the large and well-outfitted balcony on the living room side.
- Three bedroom apartment 2x Kings, 2x singles(beds are comfortably converted to king)
- Size 180 square meters
- Sleeps 6
- Main en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Second bathroom en-suite with shower and bath
- Third bathroom with shower
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Balcony overlooking the yacht basin
- Balcony overlooking the canals
- Air conditioning and Under-floor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- FREE Wifi internet access
- Telephone, Cable television/DSTV/DVD player
- Housekeeping Services Monday to Friday
- All linen and towels provided
- Beach/pool towels not provided
FACILITIES ON THE MARINA
- 4 Communal Pools
- Fully Equipped Gym
- 24 Hour access controlled security
- Undercover parking with direct access to the building
Situated in the heart of Cape Town’s working harbor with the dramatic backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is widely acknowledged as Cape Town’s premier shopping and tourist destination and a well-known entertainment hotspot. Here, an innovative fusion of history and modern convenience has resulted in a multi-purpose, dockside environment unlike any other in the world. Cape Town’s new International Convention Centre is just up the road.
The luxurious self-catering apartments on the water’s edge at the new Waterfront Marina development offer the discerning tourist privacy and easy access to the best of what Cape Town has to offer.
Abounding with upmarket shopping, excellent restaurants, museums and breathtaking views of the magnificent inimitable Table Mountain, it is the ultimate place to base one-self in order to see and do as much as possible in Cape Town. A ten-minute drive will take you to the Cape’s most famous beaches and the city is within walking distance.
Within walking distance are also 70 restaurants and bars, 190 specialist stores as well as delicatessen, winery and supermarkets, live theatre, cinema and amphitheater featuring music concerts, drama, and dance performances.
The V&A Waterfront is 20 minutes drive from the Cape Town International Airport and 300 meters from the entrance to the N1 highway.
- Self catering
- Self Catering Apartment
- Communal pool
- Housekeeping included
- Satellite TV
- Underfloor Heating
No considerations are made.