The property is built in the classic Cape Dutch style, complete with thatched roofing, and is regarded by many as one of the most remarkable in the area. Country House Cabriere has spectacular views of the mountains and also overlooks a beautiful fruit and wine farm.
The house has four beautifully appointed suites and a massive 750m2 (7500ft2) of living space. An additional bedroom could be made available for a nanny or extra children. The property is a two minute walk from the main street in Franschhoek with its shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants. It offers the combination of arresting vistas, peace and tranquillity plus easy access on foot to the village centre.
One enters the courtyard through gates designed by local artists , past the mature poplar tree and through a pair of double fronted wooden doors into the main hallway. To the left is the Garden suite and the spacious living room with surround sound satellite TV and DVD player.?
- Four air-conditioned suites
- Breakfast included
- Lunch and dinner as extra, on request
- Laundry as extra, on request
- Spacious open-plan dining & drawing room areas
- Separate living room with large flat screen TV with DSTV and DVD player
- Large covered patio with BBQ facilities
- Pool-side patio with spectacular mountain views
- Private, heated swimming pool (11m x 4m)
- Well-appointed, fully equipped kitchen
- Yoga/Meditation room
- 24 hour security surveillance
- Full daily servicing
- No smoking indoors, please
- Free Wireless Internet
- Walking distance to Franschhoek village centre
- Self catering
- Housekeeping included
- Satellite TV
- Mountain Views
- Mini Bar
No considerations are made.