TIMELESS ARCHITECTURE, NESTLED BENEATH LIONS HEAD WITH BREATHTAKING OCEAN VIEWS
Situated at the foot of Lions Head, ideally positioned to enjoy both the mountain and the glistening Atlantic Ocean with 270-degree views. The look and feel of Clifton Delight effuse modern elegance, combining warm wood tones and spacious interiors, complemented by the bespoke décor and artwork collected from around the world.
Positioned over 3 levels of uncompromised space, The Villa features two large swimming pools, state of the art cinema and private gym.
The ground level encompasses two garages and three secured storage areas. At the end of the foyer, lies the entrance to the elevator or use of the stairs to the upper floors. Additionally, there is a Redwood housed John Deer backup generator together with a storage-based UPS to ensure continuity in the event of service failures. This area is also home to a cinema room, housing 9 leather recliners, mini bar and confectionary area.
As we move up to level 1, the floor opens up to a large lounge with wooden floors; complete with Persian rug, champagne lounge suite and 52 T.V. with surround sound. The lounge leads on to a large patio housing a solar heated rim flow pool, lounging and entertainment areas, enjoying unparalleled ocean views. The patio and lounge both open up into the master bedroom enclosed by double wooden sliding panels.
The bedroom is furnished with soft carpet, antique piano (C.Otto Berlin), king sized bed and is fully en-suite. The bedroom opens up into a large walk-in closet area and offers a spacious en-suite bathroom with dual vanity, walnut storage, bidet, large glass shower and bathtub.
This level boasts its own gym with an en-suite single vanity bathroom. The second bedroom on this level has been converted into an office with large T.V. together with an en-suite bathtub and shower. A full kitchen with Washer and dryer is included as well as sliding wooden doors between the kitchen and dining area, to reduce noise and improve privacy.
Level 1 terrace faces the Atlantic Ocean and features a solar heated rim flow pool, lounging and entertainment areas, as well as an outdoor sound system.
Level 2 leads on to the principal dining area complete with 12 seater antique dining table and main kitchen including a double gas hob and stove combination leading on to a scullery. There is a large formal lounge which is carpeted and beautifully furnished with antiques, sofas, artwork and a large mahogany coffee table. The Main en-suite opens up into a walk in closet and houses a 42 T.V and king sized bed whilst offering flawless ocean views. There is a large en-suite bathroom with double vanity and bathtub. The second bedroom on this level has a king sized bed leading on to the swimming pool and is en-suite. Level 2 enjoys the Atlantic Ocean facing terrace and Lions Head facing pool and entertainment area.
Level 3 lends itself to being the entertainment area and houses the chefs kitchen. This floor has a breathtaking Atlantic Ocean view and surrounding area from both indoors and on the terrace which wraps around to the Sea Point side of the house. A ten-person electric Jacuzzi is a step up from the terrace and holds a water reservoir that allows water to be replaced in 10 minutes.
The living space comprises of wooden floors leading on to a fully equipped kitchen, elevated and intimate dining area for eight, living room and two en-suite bedrooms. The main living space also has its own A/C & Heating unit and sound system.
The two en-suite bedrooms face Lions Head, have underfloor heating, sun blinds, ample closet space, Plasma T.V. in the master bedroom and share an A/C & Heating unit. Access to the terrace and Jacuzzi is by sliding glass doors.
1. All terraces are protected by waist-high stainless steel railings,
2. Most outdoor surfaces are laid with tourmaline marble squares,
4. The level 2 pool provides underwater seating with a sunken service bar,
5. The common areas on all levels have been fitted with Imported Cape-Style American Shutters,
6. The House staff is comprised of a Gardener and Housekeeper.
7. Most floors have a variable boxed, recessed downlighting,
8. All floors have a separate guest powder room,
9. Internal PABX system,
10. The multi-purposed Crestron Wi-Fi system can be customized by a 4-Ward design to meet a wide variety of requirements,
11. Coupled with the electrical backup system and excluding panic buttons and forced entry door alarms, a total of 52 controllable and 16 interior and exterior cameras and motion detectors provide unparalleled 360-degree security. Electrical failure to any of the exterior cameras will also send an alarm to the three-minute armed response company,
12. The outdoor areas are designed with low maintenance automatic watering systems, plant varieties, timed lighting and both large and private entertainment layouts.
- Self catering
- Vacation Home
- Close to the beach
- Sea Views
- Housekeeping included
- Linked to Armed Response
- Underfloor Heating
Aircon & Underfloor heating
No considerations are made.