Luxury 4 bedroom, self catering holiday rental located in the heart of Camps Bay. Those who enjoy entertaining will love the open plan layout. The kitchen is enjoys garden views and is fully equipped. It also has a breakfast bar with 3 bar stools, a great spot for enjoying morning coffee. This leads onto a large living and dining area, with two lounges and formal dining for 10 guests. Sliding doors offer spectacular ocean views and open onto the balcony. On the ground floor is a cinema room with leather recliners.
The main bedroom has a King-size bed, en-suite with bath and shower and access onto the balcony. The second bedroom has a Queen-size bed, while the third bedroom has a double bed and in the fourth bedroom there are two double beds. All these rooms have their own en-suite with a shower.
The balcony boasts a sparkling swimming pool and comfortable patio chairs. On the ground level is a Jacuzzi and sun loungers.
Suitable for a group of friends or a family, this villa is close to popular tourist attractions, restaurants and beaches.
King sized bed
Access to balcony with outdoor furniture
TV with Dstv
Queen sized bed
2x Double beds
Cape Town Water Restrictions – This is SERIOUS!
How it affects you
Cape Town is currently on level 3B water restrictions, but we are very close to level 4. The situation is serious and we all need to start paying attention. The level 3B restrictions reduces water use to non essential services only. As such providing amenities such as jacuzzis and pools may no longer be possible. Please bear in mind that we are now choosing between being able to swim OR drink and there is only one choice there.
Should we move to level 4, the following major changes will apply:
Dam levels are now down to 19% (as at beginning April 2017) with the city using around 2% per week. As we can not use the last 10% of the water, that leaves us
with 9% capacity and 2 months to go until our seasonal rains begin. At this rate, we are not going to make it to the rainy season.will turn green and be unusable
- Water use will be limited to100l per person per day
- Pools will not beallowed to be filled, and therefore once the water drops below pump level,
- Irrigation systems which useMunicipal water will not be allowed to be used
- All previous exemptions accepted on level 3B will be revoked
What can be Done?
Short Term Proposals altogether)
- We have stopped the use of Jacuzzis.
- We are only filling up pools when absolutely necessary. (If level 4 is applied, we will stop this
- No water features using potable water are in use.
- We have displaced water in toilet cisterns to reduce water use when flushing.
- No irrigation systems are in use.
- Limited use of dishwashers and washing machines.
Long Term Goals
- Introduction of grey water systems to properties.
- Installation of well points or boreholes.
On a PERSONAL LEVEL individuals can also make contributions to saving this precious resource: friend! flushing toilets.
- No bathing.
- Short showers only, switching water off in between, and limiting to 3 minutes maximum! Shower with a
- Use buckets in the shower to capture as much water as possible, reuse this water in your garden or for
- Switching tap off while brushing teeth.
- Stop watering gardens with potable water.
- Stop washing cars with potable water.
- Reduce use of washing machines and dishwashers, only using when 100% necessary.
How will this affect your stay
- Swimming pools will not be full or in operation.
- Jacuzzis will not be functioning.
- Gardens might not be looking lush and green, but rather the grass might be yellow with fewer plants
- If your stay is between 1 – 6 days, there will be no bed linen change. If it is longer than this, linen
- Towels will be changed every 2 – 3 days.
- Your housekeeper will wash the dishes by hand, instead of using the dishwasher.