Nettleton Villa , arguably the most luxurious Rental Villa on offer in Southern Africa!
This sensational luxury villa just south of Cape Town enjoys sublime ocean views from its privileged perch in the highlands of Clifton, just minutes from Camps Bay. Designed by SAOTA architecture firm, the extraordinary contemporary home features spectacular alfresco and interior living spaces, high-end amenities for entertainment, fitness, and cuisine, and five deluxe bedroom suites. It’s ideal location places you within minutes of the city, the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range, and some of the finest beaches on the Western Cape of South Africa. The vacation rental includes a chef, housekeeping, and airport transfer.
The extraordinary terrace gazes out over sublime, panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean and the stylish coastal towns below. Beautiful terrace gardens bring the exquisite natural riches of the coastline into your home, while the stunning archway creates a feeling of monumental tranquility above the waves. Enjoy dreamy days floating in the infinite swimming pool and relaxing on elegant sun loungers beneath parasols. Sip sunset cocktails in the ample lounge under parasols.
The open wall joining the terrace and interior great room creates an expansive, seamless space for relaxation and entertainment, with cool ocean breezes circulating throughout the home. The great room includes a large, ocean-facing cocktail lounge, an adjacent seating area with TV, an elegant bar, and a fabulous dining table for ten. Lush gardens outside the opposite glass wall evoke an ambiance of sylvan, seaside serenity.
The villa’s five superb bedroom suites all feature sumptuous queen beds and ensuite bathrooms, each with stand-alone shower and tub. The master suite gazes out on breathtaking ocean views and includes a large TV and desk. Its ensuite bathroom features a lovely, ocean-view tub, while its private balcony is furnished with supple armchairs. Three of the four guest suites share a balcony and lounge area, while the other enjoys views of the sea.
There is hardly a better location near Cape Town than here, with the city center less than fifteen minutes away, the world-class beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton just six minutes down the hill, and the extraordinary peaks of the Twelve Apostles Mountains within ten minutes of your door. Cape Town International Airport is about twenty-five minutes away, making this luxurious villa in Clifton a convenient choice for destination wedding guests.
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Dual Vanity, Projector Television, Office area, Private balcony, Outdoor Lounge Area
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Television, Dressing Area, View of Sea
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Television, Shared Lounge Area, Shared Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub,Heated towel rail, Television, Shared Lounge Area, Shared Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Heated towel rail, Television, Shared Lounge Area, Shared Balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Ice maker
- Wine cellar
- Wet bar
- Formal dining area seating for 12
- Air conditioning(bedroomsonly)
- Sound System
- Home Theatre
- Apple TV
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security System
- 24-hour armed response
- Swimming Pool(heated)
- Sun loungers
- View of Sea
Extra cost(advancenotice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Butler service
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Atlantic Seaboard
- 9 minute drive to Lion’s Head
- 12 minute drive to V&A Waterfront
- 14 minute drive to Cape Town City Centre
- 16 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 6 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 6 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 26 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport(CPT)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events not permitted
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 11am
No considerations are made.