Set high up against the world famous Lions Head, lies a magnificent exclusive villa in the virtually wind free location of Bantry Bay. Montana overlooks the Bantry Bay area and the views can stretch all the way across Table Bay should the weather permit.
The villa is equipped to make your holiday stay as comfortable as possible. From the central panels to control the lights throughout the house to the iPad operated movie theatre downstairs, this villa is sure to be one to remember.
With views available from every room you will be able to enjoy the sunsets daily from the comfort of your room or from the large balcony. The house is fully automated as well, with the outdoor pool switching on automatically at sunset so that you have the full rim flow effect and the lighting. While relaxing outside on the loungers you will also be able to listen to the music that plays through the speakers that are strategically placed on the balcony.
Take advantage of ample space by opening the sliding doors, that let you flow from the inside areas to the outside without any hassle.
This three level villa that offers 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms as well as an additional 3 guest bathrooms is the perfect place for family get together and reunions.
From the street level entrance you are immediately greeted with a reflection pool that you walk over to gain entry into the house. The middle floor that you enter onto is all open plan and flows seamlessly from the lounge through the dining area into the small display kitchen. Tucked out of sight behind the front cooking area there is the main kitchen and storage area, with multiple fridges and a walk-in freezer. Also tucked away out of sight here is the scullery and prep areas should you want to entertain and need the services of a chef.
For those who want to stay in shape even while on holiday, head downstairs, here you will find a well equipped gym, the indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam room.
On the lower level you will also find the cinema room, with large lazyboy style chairs, perfect for a romantic evening or for keeping the little ones entertained.
If work calls you will also find the office on the lower level, tucked away in the corner but offering lovely views, the office is equipped with a laptop and printer should the need arise. Set on the far side of the lower level are also two of the 6 bedrooms. These are the smaller of the bedrooms and share a bathroom and small kitchen area as well as a balcony.
From the entrance level take the lift up to the top floor here you will find the remaining 4 bedrooms and a small TV lounge tucked into the corner. The first three rooms are all designed on a similar pattern, but all offer lovely views with balcony access and are en-suite. The master bedroom that is set off to the one-side takes up at least a third of the top level and flows from bedroom through the dressing room to the en-suite bathroom with double shower. If you are looking for privacy then this room is perfect as it has a thick, sound-proof door as well as housing one of the main command panels for the house from which you can control the lights and features throughout the house.
Other notable features at this villa include a gas fireplace in the lounge, garage parking for 4 cars and 24/7 security that operates in the area. Elevator access to all three levels, but does not service the two lower level rooms. The property is serviced Monday to Friday with additional cleans possible by prior arrangement.
Book a stay at Montana and recharge your batteries in one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic Seaboard.
• Master bedroom – king bed, walk in closet, tv, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and double shower, balcony, ocean views.
• Bedroom 1 – queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, balcony with ocean views
• Bedroom 2 – queen bed, en-suite with shower, balcony with views
• Bedroom 3 – queen bed, en-suite with shower, balcony with views
• Shared lounge with tv
• 2 x double garage entrance to villa
• Elevator to ground and basement floor
• Central airconditioning
• Villa entrance
• 24/7 security control room
• Lounge with tv, gas fireplace and ocean views
• Dining room with 14 person dining room table and ocean views
• Guest bathroom
• Separate tv lounge with ocean views
• Open plan serving kitchen
• Separate kitchen with scullery (washer/dryer/dishwasher/walk in fridge/double freezer/gas stove top/electric oven x 2/microwave/coffee maker)
• Mini bar
• Rim pool with ocean and city view
• Extended patio with patio furniture and ocean views
• Elevator to first and basement floors
• Central airconditioning
• Wifi access on ground floor only
• Small garden with lawn
SUB GROUND FLOOR
• 2 separate bedrooms with small dining area, tv and shared bathroom (bath and shower)
• Bedroom 1 – queen bed with balcony and ocean views
• Bedroom 2 – queen bed with balcony and ocean views
• Patio furniture on balcony
• No elevator access
• No airconditioning
• Pool table
• 10 seater movie room
• Private office with laptop and printer
• Indoor pool
• Indoor jacuzzi
• Guest bathroom
• Gym with elyptical/free weights/cycles/powerplate/treadmill/tv – with small balcony and ocean view
• Elevator to ground and first floors
• Steam room
• Gym bathroom with shower
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the extreme water restrictions in place in the Western Cape we are not able to fill the jacuzzi and indoor pool and as such these are currently not operational. The rates quoted for this property are discounted due to these facilities not being operational