Situated on the highest crest of the magnificent Helshoogte Mountain Pass linking the Cape’s two leading wine districts -
Stellenbosch and Franschhoek – the Delaire Graff Estate has one of the leading restaurants and boutique hotels in this illustrious vineyard region, if not in South Africa itself.
The Estate has achieved what the owner Laurence Graff, Chairman and founder of Graff Diamonds International, had in mind when he vowed to make it one of South Africa’s ultra premier winery, restaurant and hotel destinations.
Designed with the discerning traveller in mind, each of the generously proportioned lodges as well as the Presidential and Owner’s lodges are thoughtfully conceived with careful attention to detail. Spacious living spaces and light filled interiors flow seamlessly outdoors where guests can choose to dip into their private plunge pool or relax while enjoying a chilled glass of Delaire Graff wine. Each private kitchen is stocked with everything from organic coffee and specialist teas to the finest handmade chocolates. Time spent here is all about relaxing, cocooning in soft white gowns or settling in under the finest cotton bed linen surrounded by bespoke furniture and cleverly designed touches of indigenous styling.
A total of 10 Lodges comprise of four single bedroom garden facing Deluxe Lodges, four single bedroom vineyard facing Luxury Lodges and two, two bedroom vineyard facing Presidential and Owners Lodges.
Deluxe Lodges x 4
• Accommodates 2 adults • King bed and en-suite with bath and shower • 80m2 • Views of the Estate gardens • Private heated plunge pool
Luxury Lodges x 4
(3 lodges have king beds and 1 has a twin bed) • Accommodates 2 adults • King bed and en-suite with bath and shower • 80m2 • Views of the Stellenbosch Valley, Simonsberg • Mountain Range and Estate vineyards • Private heated plunge pool
Presidential Lodge x 1
• Accommodates 4 adults • King bed & twin bed & en-suite with bath & shower • 130 m2 • Views of the Simonsberg Mountain Range and the Estate vineyards • Private heated plunge pool
Owners Lodge x 1
• Accommodates 4 adults • King bed & twin bed & en-suite with bath & shower • 130 m2 • Log fireplace • Views of the Stellenbosch Valley • Table Mountain and the Estate vineyards • Private heated plunge pool
In–room facilities and amenities
• All lodges are fitted with a butler’s kitchen • En-suite marble bathroom with luxury bathroom amenities • Separate living area • Heated, private infinity pool per lodge with private deck area and sun lounges • Welcome drink and scented towels on arrival • Mini bar and snacks included in daily rate • Fresh fruit daily • Newspaper of choice delivered daily • Sunset bubbles with canapés served in the lodges daily • LED flat screen TV with 25 channels • I-PAD and a I-POD docking stations in all lodges • Wireless Internet access (complimentary) • 600 thread count Egyptian cotton linen • Selection of bed linen available • International plug points In –room facilities and amenities
• Luxury accommodation and breakfast • Wireless internet access • Mini bar • Valet service • Daily newspaper • Delaire wine tasting in the wine lounge • Daily transfers to and from Stellenbosch • Guided vineyard walks • Evening sparkling wine with canapés served in each lodge • Use of the spa facilities, pool and Techno gym • Cinema room (available on request, max 10 guests) • Luxury conference facilities with equipment (max 12 guests)
• Laundry • Additional meals • Telephone calls • Spa treatments • Airport transfers
Rates are provided per lodge per night and include luxury accommodation, full breakfast, daily newspaper, mini bar, Nespresso machine, wireless internet access, daily Stellenbosch town transfers, valet service, Delaire wine tasting, evening sparkling wine with canapés daily.
Meals, telephone calls, dry-cleaning, spa treatments, airport transfers and gratuity.
Four elegant spa suites provide personalised luxurious treatments from Swiss Perfection, Aromatherapy Associates and Mamma Mio. For a more energising experience the Spa offers a fully equipped Techno gym.
Activities on the estate:
Private cinema, Graff Diamond salon, 100% Capri boutique, vineyard walks, Delaire wine tasting and cellar tours.
Children of all ages are welcome. They receive a welcome play pack on arrival, with daily activities and children’s turndown. Baby cots and additional beds are available on request for children under 12. Baby sitters available on request.
• Wireless internet access • Meeting room facility which can accommodates 10 delegates • Plug and play LED flat screen
Wireless internet access
No considerations are made.